Metal Cladding Machine Operators – Afternoon Shift
Metal Cladding Systems in Braeside produce made-to-order, non-combustible sheet metal roof and wall cladding. Our in-house team of cladding fabricators roll and fold classic European style panels in a range of materials such as Titanium Zinc, Natural Copper, Bluescope Colorbond Steel and aluminium. Our work can be seen across Victoria, from large scale commercial work right through to award winning high-end architectural homes.
We are looking to fill multiple roles across various skill levels (from entry level labourers to more senior staff). If you think what we do sounds interesting, we want to hear from you!
Looking to hire labourers and more experienced cladding roll formers and machine operators
- Full time
- Monday – Friday, 2:30pm – 11:00pm
- All afternoon shift penalties and overtime paid
- Immediate Start
- Working with European roll forming machines, slitter/folders and hand tools to produce architectural cladding panels (Standing Seam, Interlocking, Shingle, Flatlock, Snaplock and Nailstrip) and flashings
- Training will be provided and ongoing up-skill opportunities will be offered
- Fork lift licences will be looked upon favourably
- General warehouse duties; maintaining a clean workspace, loading trucks, assisting other staff and management as required
- Candidates must have access to a reliable mode of transport to travel to and from work
Pay will be negotiated according to experience and skill.
Attention to detail, unparalleled around the clock service, and customer focused production are of the utmost importance to Metal Cladding Systems. If you feel you have the right experience, attitude and know-how to join the team, please apply with an up-to-date resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Email your Resume to : email@example.com ATT: Justine