The St.Bedes / Mentone Tigers Sponsorship Manager represents the whole Club across juniors and seniors as well as liaising with coterie groups, sub-committees and Auskick. The role works closely with marketing and finance roles within SBMT.
About the club
- We are looking for an experienced individual to assist a vibrant family-oriented football club with state-of-the-art new facilities.
- SBMT has teams catering to girls and boys, men and women from U8s through to seniors competing in both the SMJFL and VAFA leagues. Mentone Auskick also operates from the SBMT home ground.
- SBMT has a strong women’s network as well as a supportive network of past players.
- SBMT is dedicated to creating a positive, safe and supportive environment, to enable the club and its members to attain enjoyment and success.
- This role is key in enabling SBMT to achieve the best financial outcomes for the club and its members.
Skills and experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Finance and/or accounting background
- Sales, marketing and sponsorship experience
- Proven negotiating ability to help increase sponsorship revenue
Expected role outcomes
- Create fiscal strength to underpin the club’s future
- Improve the clubs financial plan in accordance with financial projections (2-year plan/5-year plan/10-year plan)
- The successful applicant should expect to be able to provide continuity in the role into the future
- Report on key KPIs to the SBMT Board monthly
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Jason for a confidential discussion regarding remuneration and working hours for this vital role 0419 018 126
A full PD is available, including an incentivised payment structure on request.
The SBMT Club Sponsorship Manager role reports to the SBMT Board
including Lou Prichard Nicholson (SBMT Club President) and Jon Kane (SBMT Finance Director)